HOLE SYSTEM – THE POLE DRILLING SYSTEM
WHAT IS THE POLE DRILLING SYSTEM?
Is an extendible pole drilling system which allows the site operative to work from floor level which reduces exposure to hand arm vibration.
CURRENT INDUSTRY CHALLENGE
- Working at height during the operation of drilling holes into concrete soffits. This involves working at height, being directly exposed to hand vibration, noise, dust and water.
THE INDUSTRY NORM –
MOBILE SCAFFOLD TOWER
- Is to use a mobile scaffold tower which can be difficult to move around the working area.
BENEFITS OF USING OUR HOLE SYSTEM (POLE DRILLING SYSTEM)
- Work From Floor Level – The Hole System eliminates the need to work at height
- Reduces Exposure – It reduces the operatives exposure to HAVS and noise
- Health – It reduces the operatives exposure to dust, especially sillica dust and all the problems that are associated with it
- No Strain – It removes repetitive strain from the operatives arms and shoulders as they were constantly pushing a drill above their heads
- Lightweight – It’s lightweight and easily transported to and carried around site. It’s quick to set up and use with no additional working at height, fall protection or PASMA qualifications required
- Practical – It can be used in tight, hard to get to places
- Versatile – It works with most standard SDS drills
- Availability – The Pole Drilling System is available to hire or as a full service
DID YOU KNOW?
Our sister company Beresford’s Flooring Limited recently used our system and drilled 1000m² of hollowcore in 5 days on multiple levels within rooms. This would have been very time-consuming utilising a tower scaffold.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE?
Get in touch today to discuss your requirements and lets see how we can help you with our brilliant products.