ENGINEERED LEVELLING SHIMS – STACKER PACKERS
WHAT ARE STACKER PACKERS?
Are an engineered levelling shim solution specifically designed for levelling precast units supported off steel framed buildings, which have integral inbuilt dowels to allow the levelling shims to interlock both horizontally and vertically to form a safe and stable shim structure.
CURRENT INDUSTRY CHALLENGE
- When packing precast concrete units with traditional levelling shims, there is significant risk of finger entrapment when adjusting packs of levelling shims. This is caused by the levelling shim stack being unstable.
THE INDUSTRY NORM –
- Slide off each other when a levelling shim stack is made.
- Require adjustment to be made directly under a suspended load which often leads to finger entrapment and crushing.
- Made from unknown recycled material which can shatter when drilled or put under excessive pressure.
- Do not come with any technical data or creep analysis.
BENEFITS OF USING STACKER PACKERS
- Modular – 35mm and 70mm square sizes available with colour coded thickness (2mm / 3mm / 5mm / 10mm)
- Interlocking – Fully 3D tied interlocking system and made from virgin material, will not shatter under load or drilling
- Safe – Final location adjustment can be made away from trapping zone
- Flexible – Large plan areas achieved by interlocking sides enabling multiple stacks to be connected together
- Durable – Manufactured from High Impact Polystyrene (HIP) with UV Sun Inhibitor
- Strong – Fully load tested system complete with technical data sheets
- Multiple Applications – Suitable for multiple site trades where traditional shims are being used
DID YOU KNOW?
Our Stacker Packers have been specified on numerous high profile projects, namely: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Barcelona Cathedral and Lords Cricket Ground.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE?
Get in touch today to discuss your requirements and lets see how we can help you with our brilliant products.