TEMPORARY HOLE COVERS
WHAT ARE TEMPORARY HOLE COVERS?
Our patented temporary hole covers are an incredibly simple innovation which can prevent serious injury on building sites.
The Large Hole Cover can cover holes up to 300mm in diameter and is screwed into place to secure in position. The Small Hole Cover can be used on holes up to 200mm in diameter and is secured in place by squeezing its inbuilt legs together, which spring out to keep the cover in position.
CURRENT INDUSTRY CHALLENGE
- Temporary service openings in floors pose a real risk of a serious leg or ankle injury and falling objects through open holes can also cause serious injury.
THE INDUSTRY NORM –
TIMBER BOARD COVERS
- Often not fixed into position.
- Thickness can pose a trip hazard.
- Slippery underfoot especially when in-situ for long periods (algae).
- Low visibility.
- Even for small openings power tools required to secure.
- Time consuming and expensive to install.
BENEFITS OF USING TEMPORARY HOLE COVERS
- Sustainable – Hole covers are manufactured from recycled Polypropylene plastic and are reusable
- Fast – Extremely fast to install / remove
- Safe – Vivid colour, anti-slip surface and thin, which reduces trip hazard
- Multiple Applications – – Suitable for both precast and in-situ concrete floor systems
- Small Hole Covers are installed power tool free
- Large Hole Covers are installed with drill and fixing
- Flexible – Fully adaptable for hole openings up to 300mm with no cutting require
- Strong – Fully load tested up to 180kg by simulating a single heel print
DID YOU KNOW?
One of our customers were so impressed with our hole covers they nominated them for a Considerate Construction Award.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE?
Get in touch today to discuss your requirements and lets see how we can help you with our brilliant products.